Born in England to accountant parents, Amy was given great money advice growing up. And obviously, so did her brother.
Only one of them took the advice to heart though… and it’s not our special guest. ☹
From credit card spend sprees to climbing Mt Kilimanjaro, Amy lived life to the fullest!
So… what changed?
Why did she go from having no budget whatsoever to being a Money SMARTS advocate? Yes, you’ve read that right… she got her circle of friends on board with Money SMARTS too!
What would she get from doing that??
And… what are the lessons learned along the way?
Tune in to find out more!
p.s. Make sure to tune in to 18:04 minute where she shared an interesting story that happened in the middle of a surgery! #EpicStory
Free Stuff Mentioned
- FREE eBook – Make Money Simple Again
- FREE MyWealth Portal & Start Your Financial Transformation Today! (includes Money SMARTS, Money FIT + Money STRETCH) – Fill in the form at the bottom of this page or Free Sign Up Here
- BingeGuide to Property, Finance & Money Management – Download here
Here’s what we cover…
- 02:17 – Meet Amy.
- 3:32 – The holiday planning wisdom from her dad!
- 5:13 – What were the Money habits like back home (remember, her parents are accountants 😉)
- 5:57 – Invaluable advice on student loans and credit cards
- 8:23 – The completely different deals her brother and her had with their dad…
- 11:02 – What triggered the epiphany?
- 13:12 – “I’m never going back”
- 14:39 – What’s Amy’s definition of “Life Admin” that she was doing every week?
- 17:08 – Her 1st Investment Property that started a behavioural change..
- 18:32 – What’s the difference in repayment of student debt between UK & AUS?
- 21:12 – The one that got away… In the middle of a surgery!!
- 21:50 – How did The Property Couch got into her radar?
- 24:16 – The best things she’s learned from the podcast…
- 27:37 – ONE Money Trick that Amy recommends you do!
- 29:46 – The Power of Staying Between the Line
- 32:12 – Why Money SMARTS?!
- 34:17 – The END Game!!
- 36:27 – Money Discussion: THIS is how it should be
- 42:37 – What’s her unique hack with Money SMARTS?
- 45:13 – …. Cutting her 7-day Float by 70%? 😨
- 47:33 – “Supporting the local economy”… The worst (or best?) derailer
- 52:36 – GREAT take home messages!
Keen to Get Started with Money SMARTS?
Fill in the form below and create your account on our Money SMARTS Platform now!
Already have an account? Log in here.