In our latest episode, we had the privilege of sitting down with Laurence Hugo, a true master in the art of negotiation with over three decades of experience in the dynamic worlds of banking and debt management. Prepare to have your expectations shattered because this conversation is anything but dry folks!!! It’s a treasure trove of wisdom and practical solutions for all your financial challenges.
With his extensive expertise, Laurence specialises in guiding both individuals and businesses through the intricate process of debt settlement. His proven track record includes helping clients secure partial or even complete debt waivers, offering them a much-needed fresh start.
Laurence’s impact goes beyond his impressive resume. He is a true trailblazer who has revolutionised the Debt Negotiation industry. His innovative approach has transformed the way debt negotiations are carried out, ensuring that individuals and organisations can navigate the landscape of debt management with greater ease and effectiveness.
Here are some of the key themes we unpack:
- Changing the approach and seeing things from a new perspective
- How can we triumph in the face of adversity?
- Assessing actions and understanding the risks
- How to not let financial challenges become a lifelong prison
If you’re ready to gain invaluable insights and discover practical strategies for overcoming financial hurdles, then this episode is a must-listen. Get ready to be inspired and empowered as Laurence shares his expertise and reshapes the way you perceive the world of debt management.
There is absolute gold in here for EVERYONE!!
Don’t miss out on our latest Q&A episode folks!! Tune in now or watch the episode below
Here’s some of the gold we cover…
- 2:12 – Mindset Minute
- 7:30 – Welcome to The Couch Laurence Hugo
- 11:20 – Learning quick about the value of money
- 20:45 – 2 different categories
- 21:45 – Different animal to banks
- 23:20 – Change your highlighter colours!!
- 24:40 – Dealing with the problem!
- 25:35 – How can you win?
- 27:20 – What am I doing?
- 28:22 – Risks of an upside-down mortgage
- 29:00 – 7 years of arrears????
- 30:00 – If you are facing arrears…. What should you do
- 31:40 – Snail’s pace
- 32:05 – Communication is EVERYTHING
- 32:35 – Banks are made up of human beings!!!
- 33:50 – THE ONLY OPTION…..
- 35:06 – Keeping control of the process
- 39:40 – Overlooking key features!!
- 41:40 – Why use a negotiator?
- 42:20 – What response are they looking for?
- 45:40 – What are those breaches?
- 47:15 – Connecting the decision-makers
- 48:55 – Debt spiral
- 51:40 – Lifelong prison!!!
- 52:10 – No one size fits all…
- 54:50 – Butterflies and birds…
- 56:10 – What is the key time of the month?
- 57:00 – Such a clever tactic!!
- 1:00:50 – It’s too good to be true!!!
- 1:03:20 – Let’s go upstream!!!
- 1:04:00 – Good debt vs bad debt
- 1:07:15 – That lifeline call that helped make a difference
- 1:10:10 – Aiming for being HAPPY in the first place
- 1:10:35 – The key to happiness!!
- 1:10:50 – The 5 regrets of the dying!!!
- 1:11:25 Correlating money to values…
- 1:16:56 – If this has raised any concerns, please call Lifeline on 13 11 14
- 1:23:25 – Life Hack
- 1:25:50 – What’s Making Property News
Please reach out to Laurence and his team of qualified financial experts who will handle your case with sensitivity and respect.
Want to work with Bryce & Ben’s Award-Winning Team?
- a roadmap to $2k per week passive income? >> Start a conversation with our Qualified Property Investment Advisors…
- buying an investment-grade property in an investment-grade suburb? >> Start a conversation with our independent and experienced Buyers Agents…
- set up or review of your borrowing strategy? >> Start a conversation with our Investment Savvy Mortgage Brokers…
- your defence implementation? >> Start a conversation with our Financial Planners…
- maximising your tax refund? >> Start a conversation with our Investment Savvy Tax Accountants…
Get Moorr out of your money: