Folks, as you’re likely aware, the NSW government has taken the lead on ENDING stamp duty!
Yep. In their unforgettable 20/21 Budget, NSW has announced some significant proposed changes to the heavily debated Tax charged for property purchases….
So, what are these proposed changes and how do they affect property buyers?! And will property investors get a look in?
Tune in now, because we’re unpacking NSW Stamp Duty Changes… and whether or not this will start the ripple effect for Tax Reform across other states and territories…
Here’s What We Cover..
- The background story of what’s been happening
- What are the proposed NSW Stamp Duty Changes?
- The strategy behind this proposal
- Will it stimulate economic activity and boost homeownership?
- Pro’s and Con’s: What will the flow-on effect be?
- The real winners and losers of this policy change