Did you know that “Property Professor” Peter Koulizos INVESTED during multiple Australian recessions? And now, in the wake of COVID-19 he is STILL adamant that property is a safe bet!
So, what can we learn from one of Australia’s leading property experts who’s actually lived through The 70’s Recession, The 80’s Recession, The 90’s Recession and The GFC?? What can we take away from someone who invested in almost all of them?!
Today, we’re welcoming back Peter K, no stranger to The Couch! As well as being none other than the Property Professor as the Program Director of the Master of Property at The University of Adelaide, he is also the Chair of Property Investment Professionals of Australia (PIPA) and widely regarded for his insights into the Australian property market; including everything from gentrification to property development!
- Ep. 30 (Part 1) | Five Golden Rules of Property Investment – Chat with Peter Koulizos
- Ep. 30 (Part 2) | What is Gentrification and Signs to look out for – Chat with Peter Koulizos
- Ep. 47 | 2016 Property Outlook and Findings on Gentrification – Chat with Peter Koulizos
- Ep. 204 | Peter Koulizos – What he’d like to do about Negative Gearing?
- Ep. 241 | 12 Steps To A Profitable Property Development – Chat with Peter Koulizos
- Episode 288 | How He Survived Multiple Recessions & Why He Still Believes in Property, Even During a Pandemic – Chat with Peter Koulizos, Chair of PIPA