There are only 3 “Money Rules” you need to follow to transform your financial future… and, yep, we’re about to tackle all three right now!
So, if you want to avoid the biggest derailments to wealth creation and instead get your money to make YOU money, then this is the episode for you.
Here’s the deal… without knowing it, you’re probably standing in your own way. We don’t want to sound too harsh when we say that, but chances are, when it comes to your wealth potential, you probably are. (It’s less to do with “you” per se and more to do with the fact that we’re all human 😉) Remember: Money is Simple; Behaviour is Hard.
To help, we’re sharing the three golden rules to master your money, take control of your future and reach the summit of $2,000 per week!
Psst…. You DON’T Need to Be A “Rags To Riches” Story! …You just need to tweak a few thinking you might currently be doing (both consciously and unconsciously)…
Listen now to get our Three Money Rules for Life!!
Free Stuff Mentioned
- Get The Audiobook of The Armchair Guide to Property Investing
- PICA Webinar with Peter Koulizos – Webinar 16th September
- REIQ Property Insider Webinar – Friday 25th September
- Article – How COVID-19 Has Reset The Property Conversation
- Knight Frank Report – Global House Price Index
- Episode 130 | Stage to Savvy: How this Singer/Actor Built her Own Impressive Portfolio Without Guaranteed Work – Chat with Rachel Cole
- Episode 194 | Seven Tips to Trap Your Surplus Cash
- Episode 113 | Why Positive Thinking Doesn’t Work! – Chat with Chris Helder
- Episode 300 | The Unfair Advantage: Master This New Framework To Get The Passive Income You Want – Chat with Jaemin Frazer
- Free Book (just pay shipping!) – The Armchair Guide
What We Cover
- What are the “Three Money Rules” that have the power to change your entire financial future?
- The Two Things Crucial For Success
- Why you DON’T Need to be a “Rags To Riches” Story
- Is it ever too late to invest?
- What are the consequences of leaving things too late?
- The Three Types of “Money People” – which one are you?
- Is there a difference between gambling and passive property investing?
- What’s the biggest derailment to wealth creation?
- How to find the right advice
- How To Tell A Trusted Financial Advisor From A Greedy Shark In A Suit
- What’s the difference between a hero and a “guide”?
- Tips to “Get out of your own way
- How to Master A Money Mindset
Quote Of The Episode:
“One only sees what one looks for. One only looks for what one knows.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Want to sort our your Money Management this year?
If you’re worried about your finances or if you have no clarity on your cash flow position, we strongly recommend you to organise your finances now. It’s more important than ever to have a clear view, down to the exact cent, on how much you’re spending each month and how much surplus you’ve got. If you don’t know it, then log in to your Money SMARTS Platform here and update the numbers.
Don’t have an account yet? Create your free access below and we’ll also send you an e-copy of the instruction manual which is also our best-seller book, Make Money Simple Again. Just fill in the form below and we’ll email it to you right away.