Awe-Guest, for us, is about bringing in experts from all walks of life and we are proud to say that we’ve finally got Rachel Cole on the show! Welcome Rach!!
Rach is an accomplished performer, singer and actor and is currently understudying Miss Honey, Mrs Wormwood and Mrs Phelps on Matilda The Musical (yes, that one), after understudying Nessa Rose in the Australasian tour of WICKED. A young property investor, Rach loves property research, spreadsheet and is very savvy with her spending. Rach also has a Bachelor Degree in Psychology, a quick-witted blog, Stage Door Shrink, and a passion for sharing what she knows about property investing, even when her creative work (read: money) isn’t always guaranteed.
In today’s podcast, she and the boys unfold:
- How to invest as a young, single woman with intermittent paychecks
- How a conservative upbringing and 25 cents in pocket money for every year old she was, paid off
- What things you should never to get a loan for
- Money SMARTS, how to implement a budget for everything and other ways to save money
- Why investing in a $100 bike can land you a house deposit
- The necessity of sacrifice
- Getting her first investment property without a fixed income
- How to be a borderless investor and things you need to consider
- The costs of renovating and how much is too much
- What you should always ask the “the locals” before you buy in their suburb
- What research do you need to do to get the best possible returns?
- When is the only time to buy off the plan?
- How to act now when you’re circumstances “aren’t right”
PLUS you’ll also get to hear an exclusive performance from Rach! Don’t miss out!