We all love questioning what the future holds and speculating on what’s in store for us. And, of course, investing in property is no different. But the thing is… is it helpful to put all that emphasis on the things we can’t control?
See, today’s episode is all about looking through the lens of this quote by Amazon Founder and one of the richest men in the world, Jeff Bezos…
“I very frequently get the question, ‘What’s going to change in the next 10 years?’ And that is a very interesting question; it’s a very common one. I almost never get the question: ‘What’s not going to change in the next 10 years?’ And I submit to you that that second question is actually the more important of the two — because you can build a business strategy around the things that are stable in time.” Jeff Bezos, Amazon Founder
Folks, when we ask ourselves “What’s NOT Going to Change in Property Investing?” we are actually asking ourselves a higher quality question. And this higher quality question not only helps us to see things more clearly and make smart chess moves, but also, it empowers us to remain the ones in charge despite what future changes occur.
So… what’s always gonna be the same in property a decade from now? Or 20 years from now? Or 40? What are the things that’ll always influence property prices?
Well, tune in folks… and we’ll tell you exactly what’s NOT going to change in property investing!
Free Stuff Mentioned…
- WATCH VIDEO: The #1 Mistake Homeowners Make Turning Their Home Into An Investment Property
- GET YOUR FREE BOOK: Make Money Simple Again
- Inside Bill’s Brain: Decoding Bill Gates
- Game of Property Investing
The Top Highlights…
- Realistically, will property prices always grow?
- What type of infrastructure coming into an area does NOT always mean gentrification?
- Which human behaviour traits will always occur, no matter what?
- What’s going to happen to Property Spruikers with their “get rich quick schemes”?
- What specific things are NOT going to change in property investing???