Want to know EXACTLY HOW you’ll be buying property in the (not too distant!) future??
We know we sure do!
So folks, here to tell us what the future in real estate is with augmented reality, virtual reality and a whole lot of jaw-dropping new tech is Steve Kounnas and Trent Clews-de Castella from Phoria, a world leading immersive tech studio that specialises in just this! Not to mention the fact that Phoria’s good mates with the likes of some “kinda known” brands like Google, REA Group and News Corp — oh, and they also happen to be neck deep in their mission to transform human experiences!
And, yep, the reason we’ve got them on isn’t just because Steve and Trent have ALREADY changed the game in the “extended reality” space… but also, they’re about to clue you in on what’s to come!!
Sure, you might think this stuff is like something straight out of a sci-fi film … but we kid you not folks… it’s anything but! Yep… it IS coming (in fact… it’s already here)… so you can only imagine how fast some of these changes are going to land in the real estate industry!!
Picture this… buying property in a VIRTUAL world!
And before you get all weirded out… just remember… not too long ago the thought of an iPhone seemed impossible/ridiculous/the brain child of someone completely nuts… but NOW?? Well… we’ve all got one in our back pockets, don’t we?
Stay ahead of the curb and you’ll always be ahead folks! 😉
- Nerida Conisbee Facebook Live
- Like us on Facebook HERE
- Ben’s Did You Know – Corelogic Media Release HERE
The Top Highlights…
- What’s virtual reality going to do to property?
- What’s a Matterport camera and how’s it going to change the way you SEE property?
- What will you eventually be able to scan and create in your own home?
- WHEN will this tech be in 80% of the property market?
- How are real estate agents going to deal with you when these changes roll in?
Plus These Gold Nuggets…
- What’s the difference between virtual reality and augmented reality?
- How will this tech transform the way you maintain your property ie. construction, water pipes etc? (well, the entire building and trade industry really!)
- How did Steve and Trent get interested in augmented reality?
- When did they realise they were seriously onto something?
- How’d the first ever “virtual inspection” of a property come about?
- Who’s investing in these types of companies? And what does that tell us?
- What industries are also being lead and transformed by this tech?
- Is this stuff super expensive?
- 10 years from now… what are you looking at? How are you buying property?