Almost half the year is gone and looks like the Pillars of Mastery is the flavour of the month!
Just a few days ago, we were ranking…
#3 in the Top Business Podcast on iTunes!
And today, 10 of our episodes are in the Top 200 Episodes Ranking. And yes, you’ve guessed it right. All four episodes from the Pillars of Mastery is in there!
Thank you once again for your continuous support folks. Before we let you know the trending episodes, we want to highlight that if you’re new to our podcast, make sure to start from Episode 1. Play it on 1.5x speed and you’ll catch up in no time!
And if you’re really REALLY time poor, then download our Binge Guide here. It contains all the must-know tips and foundations from the first 20 Episodes and has been downloaded over 2,000 times!
Lastly, our podcast is also available on Spotify so if you’re not an iPhone user like our producer, Stiggy, is then click here to tune in on Spotify.
Now, let’s get to the Top Podcast Episode for the Month!
- Rank 7: Episode 231 | Q &A: How Will Changes to Negative Gearing Impact Investors?
- Rank 47: Episode 230 | From Residential to Commercial Investing: How this guy quit his Day Job at 28 – Chat with Scott O’Neill
- Rank 83: Episode 001 | We Fix Bad Property Investment Advice
- Rank 85: Episode 003 | Four Pillars of Mastery – Cash Flow Management
- Rank 97: Episode 002 | Regulation vs Education
- Rank 102: Episode 004 | Four Pillars of Mastery – Borrowing Power
- Rank 104: RBA May 2019 Announcement – Have they finally pulled the trigger?
- Rank 117: Episode 005 | Four Pillars of Mastery – Asset Selection
- Rank 155: Episode 229 | How to Release Your Money Fears – Chat with Denise Duffield-Thomas
- Rank 169: Episode 006 | Four Pillars of Mastery – Defence
We love to have a bit of fun on the show too! Property, Finance and Money Management doesn’t have to be boring. Here’s some behind the scenes footages if you’d like to learn more about us. 🙂
And of course, if you got a question on Property, Finance and Money Management? Just write them in below and we’ll answer them on the podcast! Or you can also let us know on SpeakPipe!