In this episode of The Property Couch, our hosts think it is unfortunate that money management and smart investment planing are not part of the curricular in Australia’s school system. Bryce Holdaway and Ben Kingsley re-emphasize the importance of understanding the fundamentals of money management and Property Investment. For those who have just stumbled on this property investing podcast, we strongly recommend you to check out our previous episodes especially the Four Pillars of Mastery series because that’s where we discuss about the basics of this type of investment. In this episode, Bryce and Ben extend from that series and explains the Five Essential Steps to Property Investing in Australia.
All professionals need a process to follow and for Property Investors, in our view, this is the process to follow. Start listening the podcast to see how you can apply this process to build your own property portfolio.
Free Resources mentioned in this podcast:
- Ep 3: Cash Flow Management
- Ep 4: Borrowing Power
- Ep 5: Asset Selection
- Ep 6: Defence
- FREE REPORT – The Bingeguide to Property Finance & Money Management. If you’d like to implement each of these steps and learn about all other useful frameworks to help kickstart your property investment journey, make sure to download our free report below! It’s been downloaded by more than 5,300 times and helps to simplify the frameworks and fundamentals in an easy to understand and practical to implement way. Simply fill in your details and we’ll email the report to you right away.
Here’s what it looks like inside!!
What to expect in this 90-pages long Cheatsheet?
- The Foundational Knowledge in each of the First 20 Episodes
- The Absolute GOLD that you should not miss out on!
- Short snippets of quotes from Bryce and Ben that makes all the difference
- Links to all the Free Resources that they mention in those episodes
- Additional bonuses that will help you in understanding the Fundamentals more!
- And of course… Charts and graphs that you can’t find on the podcast!
Interested? Fill in the form below and we’ll email it to you right away.