It turns out a bag of M&Ms has the power to build a passive income…
Sure, there’s a few more steps to get from “A bag of M&Ms” to “A passive income”… but you can bet on the fact that it does NOT take away from today’s epic story line!
And it’s one heck of an epic storyline that involves not JUST a packet of chocolates… but also 50 cents… a half-year-long sabbatical and… wait for it…. a property portfolio consisting of only TWO INVESTMENT PROPERTIES that will deliver $120,000 passive income in retirement!!!
Spoiler alert: today’s guest Keno Diamante is about to tell you exactly why planning ahead WILL change the game for you! And why is he in a position to share this story?? Well folks, he’s walking proof of it!
Another ripper episode in our Summer Series that can’t be missed. Hear it straight from the mouths of the folks who’ve gone and put their knowledge into action!
Before we get to the awesome chat with Keno today, here’s a quick message to all Queensland Property Owners. The Queensland Government has proposed changes to the rental tenancy legislation and you only have until 5pm, Saturday 28 December 2019 to have a say. So it’s imperative to act now and ensure property investors are heard on an issue that will affect your financial security. To help you make your submission below are the guide from PICA or you can also click here for a step-by-step instructions. You can also cut and paste the information below or make amendments as you see fit:
- Click on this link here to open your word submission document. Give it a name- ie “John Smith’s submission form” and add your name to the bottom of the submission. Save it in your computer.
- Click on this link https://www.yoursayhpw.engagementhq.com/give-feedback-renting-in-qld/survey_tools/written-submissions-renting-in-qld
- You’ll need to create an account for the submission. Click on “Register”
- Fill in the Registration form and click “Register”.
- Next is to activate your account. Log in to your email and click on the link provided.
- You’ll be redirected to a confirmation page. Click on “Continue”
- You’ll start to see a series of fields. If you’d like a sample from PICA’s submission, please click here to download the sample.
- On Question 15, click on “Choose file…” and look for the submission form that you’ve saved on your computer. Click on “Open” and that will attach the file.
- Click on “Submit”
Your Free Resources
- Episode 157 | 7 Reasons Why Investors Should Think Like Ants
- FREE BOOK (Physical copy) – The Armchair Guide to Property Investing
- FREE BOOK (PDF version) – Make Money Simple Again
- TPC Binge Guide – The Best Bits From The First Twenty Episodes
The Gold Covered in This Episode…
- The Most Important Bag of M&Ms Ever: A True Story of Delayed Gratification
- How is having 3 kids considered conservative and risk adverse?
- Why can two properties be enough to achieve a passive income?
- What money systems were Keno and Michelle they using before Money SMARTS?
- How do you organise surprise gifts if you’re sharing a 7 Day Float with your partner?
- If you aren’t comfortable with numbers, what advice can you get?
- How can you afford a wedding AND six months off work?
- What retirement age are we looking at here?
- Building a Passive Income in your thirties…
Quote of The Episode
“Imperfect action beats perfect inaction.”
Keen to Get Started with Money SMARTS like Keren?
Fill in the form below and create your account on our Money SMARTS Platform now!
Already have an account? Log in here.