In Part 1 of the 5 Essential Steps to Property Investing in Australia, Bryce and Ben talked about the Clarify, Evaluate and part of the Planning stage.
To recap, Clarify is collect information about yourself and to set your goals from the next five years up to retirement. Some of the questions that you need to answer are why invest in property, how much are you spending each month, how much savings do you have, how much do you want to retire with and so on.
Evaluate is to analyse these information and numbers that you’ve collected and pinpoint the shortcomings and identify the opportunities. Think about how you can save more, what is the status of your cash flow management, can you adjust your lifestyle choices to buy an investment property, is it time to refinance your home loan and more.
In this part of the 5 Essential Step to Property Investing in Australia, we move on to Plan, Implement and Manage. We all know that Planning is not easy especially if you are planning 30 years ahead. But if you don’t have a plan, you plan to fail. What’s more, you need to be able to implement your Property Portfolio Plan confidently and make sure you arrange regular review to determine how you are faring.
Resources mentioned in this podcast:
- Four Pillars of Mastery series
- Beginner’s Guide to Property Investment Webinar
- FREE REPORT – The Bingeguide to Property Finance & Money Management. If you’d like to implement each of these steps and learn about all other useful frameworks to help kickstart your property investment journey, make sure to download our free report below! It’s been downloaded by more than 5,300 times and helps to simplify the frameworks and fundamentals in an easy to understand and practical to implement way. Simply fill in your details and we’ll email the report to you right away.
Here’s what it looks like inside!!
What to expect in this 90-pages long Cheatsheet?
- The Foundational Knowledge in each of the First 20 Episodes
- The Absolute GOLD that you should not miss out on!
- Short snippets of quotes from Bryce and Ben that makes all the difference
- Links to all the Free Resources that they mention in those episodes
- Additional bonuses that will help you in understanding the Fundamentals more!
- And of course… Charts and graphs that you can’t find on the podcast!
Interested? Fill in the form below and we’ll email it to you right away.