In this episode you’re about to discover the Five Types of property investors…
… the question is: which one are you?!
Here’s the deal… depending on your level of risk, the amount of time you have (and the amount of time you want to sacrifice), your current cashflow position and borrowing power, how long you want to be in the market AND your overall “Why” when it comes to property investing, you will fall into one of either five categories…
- Active Worker
- Active Weekend Worker
- Active Manager
- Passive Investor
- Pure Investor
In this episode we’re giving you a detailed rundown of each type of investor, including the risk vs rewards, pros vs cons, et cetera, et cetera…
Plus, we’ll also be walking you through the THREE Tax Positions you can use to invest in property!
Don’t forget, get further insights and “play along at home” by picking up a FREE physical copy of our book here: http://www.thearmchairguide.com.au/
Here’s a bit of what we cover in today’s episode…
- The Five Types of Property Investors: Who, Why, What It Means
- Which type requires the least amount of time?
- What are the tactical considerations of each type of investor?
- Is any type better than the other?
- What is a “Speculator”?
- How long is considered “Short”, “Medium” and “Long-term” Investing?
- What is the difference between “Investor Considerations” and “Tactical Considerations”?
- The Three Tax Positions You Can Use to Invest in Property?
- Why is Negative Gearing NOT a property investment strategy?
- Free Book – The Armchair Guide To Property Investing: How to Retire on $2,000 A Week (please just pay for postage – we’ll pay for the book and send it anywhere in Australia for you.)
- The Property Couch Podcast – The Insider’s Guide to Property Finance and Money Management (This is Australia’s #1 Property Podcast with over 307+ episodes that features HEAPS of simple and actionable frameworks, countless interviews with the best minds in the Australian property and finance industry and a ridiculous number of free resources to help you at any stage of the property investment journey)
Episodes from The Property Couch to Further Support You…
- Episode 275 | 7 Grades of Financial Wellbeing – Which one are you?
- Episode 021 | The Negative Gearing Debate in Australia
- Episode 096 | Building a Positively Geared Property Portfolio – Chat with Prue Muirhead, Property Investor of The Year (2010)
- Episode 142 | Q&A – Can you achieve a passive income in 3 years? Are you too old?
- Episode 295 | How To Reach The Summit: Achieving $2K Per Week in Passive Income – Q&A