As mentioned on Episode 185 folks, there are some amazing data and insights from Mark McCrindle! And all his reports and insights are free for download on their website! Go to McCrindle Research website here >>
But if you’d like one now, we’ve compiled all of the reports into one PDF! Just fill in the form below and we’ll email it to you right away.
The reports that we’ve combined are…
- Australian Population Map – This population map resource outlines Australian demographics – city by city, state by state.
- Sydney Vs Melbourne – Comparing the most significant data of Sydney and Melbourne in a visualised infographic to show how these global cities measure up.
- Australia’s Household Income and Wealth Distribution – This infographic of annual household income by quintiles shows the spread of total earnings in Australia
- Australian Income and Wealth Distribution by Generation – Exploring how both income and wealth is distributed across the generations of households in Australia and how it has been changing.
- Live the Dream Report – FPA and McCrindle partnered to conduct new research into the regrets, dreams, and attitudes to matters of money and life across generations, genders and geographies. The new research shows almost one in four Australians (23%) believe they are ‘definitely’ or ‘mostly’ living the dream. These enviably content people are nearly three times more likely to seek the advice of a financial planner (24%) than those who describe themselves as not yet living the dream (9%)
Again, all of these reports and more are free for download on their website so please do check them out if you love what you see here.
Go to McCrindle Research Website >>