Do you have a passion for property or have been listening to the podcast, loved it and are keen to join us at our business? If you do, we want to hear from you!
The Property Couch is a podcast managed by Empower Wealth Group of Advisory Companies. Everything that you hear in the podcast regarding smart lending strategy, effective money management habits, the five steps process to building a property portfolio plan, formulas to selecting investment grade assets and more are the values that we practice and services that we offer at Empower Wealth. Now all this would not have been possible without our team of specialised, dedicated and experienced professionals who are focused on providing market leading customer service and the best possible financial advice for our clients.
As an award-winning advisory firm that has established itself as one of Australia’s leading Property, Finance and Money and Wealth advisory practices, we know that the only way to ensure our promise and commitment to our clients is to provide the best environment, the best opportunities and the best support to our people. Although we all came from different specialised skill sets, we are focused on the same goals for our clients. We support equal opportunities and a non-discriminatory workplace.
So if you are interested in applying for any of the roles mentioned below, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: All our current vacancies are based in Melbourne.
1) Associate Buyers Agent / Buyers Advocate
About the Role
The successful applicant will be joining this highly successful team of experts and add depth of knowledge and experience to the team. Once inducted, yet with the initial guidance you will be taking on and fulfilling client buying briefs. You will have support resources within the Buyers Agency Division as well as across the Empower Wealth Group.
You will be responsible for the client in all aspect of a Buyers Agent role, from initial client meeting to documenting the client strategy and the fulfilment of their brief. All tasks will be performed following our strong business systems and processes.
- Hard working with strong communication and customer service
- Client Sign-ups, Property research and selection and purchase negotiations to complete client brief
- Studying local and interstate marketplaces for trends and opportunities
- Integration with team members within your division and across the broader company
Successful candidate will have/be:
- Qualifications / Experience within the residential marketplace
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments and handle busy workloads
- Excellent people and negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- 100% Client outcome focused
- Organised and responsible and with high standards
- Energetic and hardworking
- Confident in their own abilities
- Approachable and outgoing
- Good at problem-solving
- Mature outlook with some life experiences
- Always striving to be the best they can be
- A strong interest in property and property investing
The successful candidate will see this opportunity as potentially a ‘career breakthrough’ or ‘career changing’ moment.
It offers the successful candidate several key outcomes such as: the opportunity to work with some of the industry’s very best people; work skills that can translate to your own personal financial position; and the chance to work with clients in a holistic manner over the long term to change their lives financially for the better.
This career will also provide you with a wonderful sense of purpose in your working life, knowing the long-term positive impact you have made in your clients’ lives.
So if your current work isn’t fulfilling for you or it’s not allowing you to be that person who wants to help others, then we want to hear from you.
2) Mortgage Broker
Bringing your experience and skills to the table and combining them with our existing team of specialists, your role will be to help clients identify their opportunities and potential for building a wealthier tomorrow. You will be responsible for assessing their current finances, existing lending and future lending possibilities and by using our in-house software and systems, assess their current and forecast cashflows to advise them of the best pathway to achieve their goals. So much more than a run of the mill broker – and so much more rewarding!
(Training and Support in using our internal software and systems is also provided).
General lead generation and business development is handled by the group’s marketing and operations team, so it will be rare that you are required to prospect and source your own leads or undertake business development activities. Furthermore, you will have at your disposal leading edge business systems and processes which you can utilise to allow you to focus your energies on the most important role of all – helping our clients improve their financial situation.
In order to achieve this, your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Gain Trust and Advise Clients on Finance matters that align with their personal and financial goals and objectives;
- Helping in determining clients’ current financial position and their future potential opportunities;
- Recommend lending solutions which offer maximum benefits and optimal outcomes for your clients;
- Conducting and reviewing fact finds;
- Establishing and maintaining an excellent understanding of lending policy across our panel lenders;
- Develop lasting and meaningful relationships with your client base, so you can take them on their journey to a wealthier today and tomorrow;
- Developing an excellent understanding in helping households use and manage their money better;
- Embrace the culture of the firm and work well with team members within your division and across the company.
Firstly, you will have a strong level of skill and knowledge of your profession and will have demonstrated to us your strong desire to help others in a holistic manner over the long term to change their lives financially for the better.
You have, and always have had, a willingness and drive to help those around you. You are proud, confident, yet humbled by the learnings you have already achieved in your career. You take learning seriously and are proactive in your approach and absorbent in your style.
Your problem solving ability is second to none and you build relationships with ease. You are looking for a career that will provide you with a wonderful sense of purpose in your working life, knowing the positive impact you have made in your clients’ lives.
What You Need For Success:
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills;
- Genuine desire to help others;
- Strong sense of integrity;
- A proactive approach and strong commitment to personal and professional growth;
- 100% commitment to customer excellence by providing a first class experience;
- An undeniable passion for finance, property, and wealth creation;
- An innate desire to be constantly striving to be the very best you can be;
- Previous and current Broking or Bank Lending experience (Minimum 2 years)
A fulfilling career and very attractive remuneration package which rewards commitment and effort, awaits the successful candidate.
So if your current job isn’t fulfilling for you or it’s not allowing you to be that person who wants to help others achieve their goals and dreams, then we want to hear from you.