It’s been an amazing month folks and we cannot thank all of you enough for your continuous support. With the holiday season coming up, they will be lots of fun times ahead along with some additional spending activities! If you’re following Money SMARTS and have provision for it, that’s great! Have a great time ahead.
But if you’re not….
We’ve got a present for you! This festive season is usually the time when people tend to overspend on their credit card. We are not asking you to stop spending entirely but just make sure you’re spending within your means. That’s why we want to help you by offering a free e-copy of our best-seller book, Make Money Simple Again! Click here to choose your adventure and start reading it now.
Now, let’s get to the highlights! And remember, if you’re new to our podcast, make sure to listen to Episode 1 to Episode 20. They are the foundations and fundamentals that you need to know when it comes to property, finance and money management. Play it on 1.5x speed and you’ll catch up in no time!
- Rank 6: Bonusisode – 7 reasons why most investors fail…
- Rank 8: Ep 257 | The Exception To The Rule When It Comes To Off The Plan Properties & House And Land Packages
- Rank 10: Bonusisode with Nerida – Is the oversupply in Sydney over?
- Rank 39: RBA November 2019 – Signs that the Economy may be on the Up?
- Rank 58: Ep 256 | From Gold Mine To Fool’s Gold: How This Property Investor Nearly Lost It All During The WA Mining Boom! – Chat with Rick Hockey
- Rank 101: Ep 255 | How Australia’s Best Property Investors Think, Act and Invest
- Rank 149: Ep 254 | NRL Star Unpacks His Money and Property Story – Chat with Matt Srama
- Rank 199: Ep 253 | Top Tips For First Home Buyers
p.s. Did you know we’re big on videos as well? Every week, we try to go LIVE on Facebook unpacking the fundamentals of finance, money management and property OR simply just to answer some of the great questions that we received from our community. If you’re interested, we’d love to connect with you on Facebook! Click here for more info.
p.p.s. And here are some of the Facebook LIVEs that we’ve done in the past. Enjoy! 🙂