The Federal Budget has just been announced… so what does this mean for you and the property market?
Folks, in this episode we’re diving deep on the new Budget (one of the most important budgets since the Great Depression!) AND, most excitingly, something else that’s absorbing our thoughts right now…
The Property Market Is Now Leaving Clues…!
That’s right. The ducks are lining up… which means Positive News For The Property Market!
The question is… are you ready to hear if Australia’s economy is really “on the mend” and what’s coming next for the property market?!
If so, you’re about to find out!
(… What an episode!)
P.S Life Hack brought to you by our listener, Colin Lau! Send Bryce your own Life Hack here.
Free Stuff Mentioned…
- Tax Cuts – How Much Will YOU Save?
- Follow and Like Us on Facebook
- Follow and Like Us on Instagram (@thepropertycouch)
- PIPA Annual Sentiment Survey 2020 – The Results
- The Summary Fact Sheet from Budget.gov.au
Here’s a bit of what we cover…
- The Budget: What’s In It For You and The Property Market
- The Key Insights from the Big 2020 Budget
- Why has the Treasury taken these measures?
- When The Ducks Line Up: Why Is It “Positive News” For Property?
- Why is the property market so resilient?
- How much is the economy going to decline for the rest of the year?
- When Will The Recession End?
- Why the “Instant Asset Ride-Offs” have a ripple effect…
- New Buying incentives Announced..
- When will we see a vaccine for COVID-19?
- How much will you get from the Tax Cuts?
- Playing To Win vs Playing Not To Lose
- How do you work out the “Fair Value” of property prices?
- New Lending Laws – Why is it in your favour to be credible for your lending?
- The Immigration Story…
- “Jobs, Jobs, Jobs”… what does this even look like??
- The 12 – 24 month outlook for property (and why it should make you smile)