It’s that time again for our Monthly Wrap Up with Nerida Conisbee, Chief Economist for REA Group!
And we’ve introduced a new style to our monthly catch up too! Nerida has generously agreed to use the white board to explain this whole US-China Trade War thing because let’s face it, not all of us are across it. So… what to expect in this Bonusisode?
The Top Insights in this Bonusisode:
- Exactly what impact does the US-China Trade Wars has on Australia?
- The Cash Rate Outlook – where is it heading?
- How will that affect the Property Market Outlook in each of the major cities?
- And of course, the usual most viewed and most expensive listings!
Plus, The Top Performing Properties from the month:
- The Most Viewed Rental Property
- The Most Viewed Residential
- The Most Expensive Property Sold
- The Most Viewed Property Going To Auction This Weekend
Want to see these properties? Click here to View the Properties (all are in the Comments section)
P.S. Want more from Nerida?
- Episode 206 | Nerida Conisbee – What’s Happening Around the Grounds in the Australian Property Market?
- Episode 127 | What’s Happening In The Property Market? – Chat with Nerida Conisbee, Chief Economist at REA Group
- Episode 094 | Which Market to Invest in for 2017? – Chat with Nerida Conisbee, Chief Economist for the REA Group