Most states have now eased their restrictions… so what should we expect in todays’ RBA Board meeting?
First things first…
“Is Australia swaying on an economic and property cliff?”
Ben will give you the insights into the latest data and address what we’ve seen locally and globally as the world navigates its way through COVID-19.
Free Resources mentioned in this Update:
- Parliament speech on Senate Select Committee on COVID-19: Download transcript here >
- CPB World Trade Monitor: Find out more here >
- ABS Business Indicators, Business Impacts of COVID-19, May 2020 – Find out more here >
- ABS Weekly Payroll Jobs and Wages in Australia, Week ending 2 May 2020 – Find out more here >
- CoreLogic Monthly Property Index – Find out more here >
What’s discussed in this Update?
- The Australian Government Blunder
- The most concerning data coming out
- An Update of COVID-19 Cases
- The US Economy + Problems For Trump
- The Equity Markets
- The retail spending over the last month
- Unemployment Levels
- Credit Growth
- Consumer confidence
- Property Market News
And of course… Additional Helpful Resources on COVID-19
National Update: Click here
- Australian Capital Territory – Click here
- New South Wales – Click here
- Northern Territory – Click here
- Queensland – Click here
- South Australia – Click here
- Tasmania – Click here
- Victoria – Click here
- Western Australia – Click here
And One Final Word…
If you’re worried about your finances or if you have no clarity on your cash flow position, we strongly recommend you to organise your finances now. It’s more important than ever to have a clear view, down to the exact cent, on how much you’re spending each month and how much surplus you’ve got. If you don’t know it, then log in to your Money SMARTS Platform here and update the numbers.
Don’t have an account yet? Create your free access below and we’ll also send you an e-copy of the instruction manual which is also our best-seller book, Make Money Simple Again. Just fill in the form below and we’ll email it to you right away.
DISCLAIMER: This podcast is general information only and is an opinion comment by Ben Kingsley. The information contained in this video is for Australian residents only. The information does not take into account the particular investment objectives or financial situation of any potential viewer. It does not constitute, and should not be relied on as, financial or investment advice or recommendations (expressed or implied) and it should not be used as an invitation to take up any investments or investment services. No investment decision or activity should be undertaken on the basis of this information without first seeking qualified and professional advice.
The Property Couch, its employees or contractors do not represent or guarantee that the information is accurate or free from errors or omissions and therefore provide no warranties or guarantees. The Property Couch disclaims any and all duty of care in relation to the information and liability for any reliance on investment decisions, claiming the use or guidance of this publication or information contained within it.
For more information, please visit: http://thepropertycouch.com.au