Jeremy Sheppard is the creator of the suburb scoring algorithm called DSR (Demand to Supply Ratio) which measures the demand and supply of every suburb in Australia to determine their capital growth potential. As the Director of Research at Select Residential Property (SRP), a specialist property investment research company that provides research software platforms in the Australian property market, he has a passion for researching residential property and all things capital growth, with an emphasis on big data capture, translation and interpretation of this data – all to increase the probability of overall investment success. Following this, he’s gone on to found four other platforms catering for different levels of property owners and investors – DSR Data, LocationScore, Sell or Hold and SuburbGrowth. Jeremy is also the Director at Empower Wealth, an award winning finance and property investment advisory firm.
Jeremy writes for all the leading property investment and wealth building magazines such as Your Investment Property, Smart Property Investment and Money Magazine, and has appeared on various media such as Nine News, On Property, Property Update and more as well as educational webinars. He’s naturally an active property investor and a self-confessed property-data nutcase!
- Ep. 125 (Part 1) | Everything You Need To Know About Picking The Next Hotspot
- Ep. 125 (Part 2) | Everything You Need To Know About Picking The Next Hotspot
- Ep. 148 | Q&A WITH TWO GUESTS! Why We Support Movember, Where is Australia’s Best Performing Markets and What You Should Be Buying Now
- Ep. 162 | Q&A – Second-tier Lenders, Brisbane’s units market and the order in Investment Assumptions (PLUS a special appearance from Jeremy Sheppard)
- Ep. 170 | Property Data Dive with Jeremy Sheppard & The Top 20 SUA Report!
- Ep. 220 | Sell or Hold? The $64 million dollar question.
- Ep.252 | Property Game Changer – Knowing The Future Suburb Values Today Plus Your Money Challenges