We’re taking a plunge into the Property Data Dive today folks!
Because today the LocationScore Lads have got the band back together and so The Capital Growth King of Research, Jeremy Sheppard — Property Analyst, Research Director and Creator of DSR Data — joins us with the latest data that’s pointing its finger at hot growth markets.
And not only is Jeremy’s going to tell you where some of these hot suburbs are, but also he’s offering an exclusive listener bonus — the Property Market Swingers Report — which includes the TOP 20 Significant Urban Areas where demand exceeds supply. Think great areas to invest in!!
But before we get into all things research and supply and demand, we’ve got a bit of housekeeping to get out of the way first…
HUGE NEWS… The Property Couch is coming to Sydney in June for a Live Show!
PLUS, we’ve also figured out the name of our BRAND NEW BOOK on Money Management… but we want to make a game of it before we tell you! So, if you think you can have a crack at what the title our new book will be — or you’ve got a clever title of your own (it’s gotta be money management related) — let us know! The titles we read out on the podcast will be the very first people to score a FREE copy of our book (once it’s published, of course).
AND, if you’ve implemented the Money Smarts System and it’s helped you, and you want to be a part of our brand new book, please tell us your story!!
Last but not least before we throw you into today’s episode… if you’re thinking about a sea change or green change or any other change from city living… you can apply to be a part of Bryce’s new show, Escape From The City, and personally meet him! Catch his video on Facebook or Apply to be on Escape From The City now.
… Wait, one more thing…
Got a “Savings Hack”? We want to know all about it!! Let us know here.
Right, today’s show…
- How close to lifestyle drivers should you to get good growth?
- Why do you need to take into account how long these lifestyle drivers have been in a suburb for?
- What about living near housing commissions?
- How do you find the small pockets of suburbs that are most desired?
- Is it always the best idea to invest in a capital city?
- Why don’t we use averages to measure capital growth?
- How do you define a “Significant Urban Area”?
- Why can the “line of best fit” source out investment-grade locations?
- Is Perth on the way up?
- When do you need to be careful of statistics?
- How can you use Repeat Sales Method to determine potential growth?
- What suburbs are showing excellent capital growth figures?
- Which regional suburb is Jeremy’s top pick right now??
AND, don’t forget to download the FREEBIE for today’s show! Click here to download the Market Swingers | April 2018 Report or just fill in the form below:
Free resources: LocationScore Market Swinger Report - April 2018
Fill in the form below and we'll send it to your email straight away!