Bradley Beer is the Chief Executive Officer of BMT Tax Depreciation. Bradley joined BMT in 1998 and as such he has substantial knowledge about property investment supported by expertise in property depreciation and the construction industry. Bradley is a regular keynote speaker and presenter covering depreciation services on television, radio, at conferences and exhibitions Australia-wide. Brad holds a Bachelor of Construction Management and is a member of the Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors, The Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors and the Auctioneers and Valuers’ Association of Australia.
p.s. Looking for The Property Couch’s Tax Depreciation Form? Here’s the link!
- Ep. 010 | Tax Depreciation
- Ep. 010 | Tax Depreciation (Case Study)
- Ep. 117 | Everything You Need To Know About Depreciation Changes – Chat with Bradley Beer, CEO of BMT Tax Depreciation
- Ep. 151 | Is Bitcoin a good investment and what are the Final Budget Changes on Tax Depreciation?
- Episode 351 | Why The Cost Of A Brick Can Get You More Cash Back! – Chat with Bradley Beer