It is Special Guest Day and we’ve got Damian Collins from Momentum Wealth with us on our very first Vodcast!
Just a bit of a background on Damian, he is an established property investor, the founder and managing director of Momentum Wealth, a Perth-based property investment and buyers advocacy firm and is also on the board of PIPA which means he is very well qualified to talk about the art of investing in property and building a portfolio.
So for today’s episode, the three of them will be talking about:
- Damian’s experience as an investor and what motivated him to build his portfolio
- The mistakes, lessons and investing tips he learned as an investor
- How is the Perth’s property market doing and where is it on the cycle
- Was there a sentiment shift considering the recent economic changes
- How does he conduct his property research when it comes to asset selection
- What are his principles and investment strategy when it comes to building a property portfolio in a tough market
- Some of the horror stories that he has seen in his seat
PS: We hope you enjoy watching the video and we would really like to hear what you think about it! If you like it, let us know and we will produce this more regularly. 🙂
If you like this podcast: “Building a property portfolio in a tough market – Chat with Damian Collins”, don’t forget to rate us on our iTunes channel (The Property Couch Podcast) and our Facebook page. If you have any questions or ideas, feel free to drop us your thoughts here: http://tpcaustralia.wpengine.com/topics/