“If you don’t know where you are, you don’t know where you could possibly go.”
That’s just one of many amazing quotes in today’s episode.
Folks, some stories need to be told. And today’s guest owns one of those stories.
You can kind of guess it from the title but here’s what happened…
Our special guest today, Bianca was an athlete. She was a great basketballer in her younger years and was travelling interstate and internationally for competition and she was doing great.
But… life is like a rollercoaster – there are ups and downs.
And she had two down times…
One of them involved a huge credit card debt.
So… what happened? How did she climb back up? Did she run away and hide?
Well… Bianca showed us what we can achieve by taking a step forward and be honest to ourselves and everyone around us.
She also showed us her tenacity to do better and an unyielding ability to swim upstream.
And most importantly, she showed that life is all about the choices you make.
Like we said, some stories just need to be told and heard…
Tune in today folks. You won’t regret it.
Free Stuff Mentioned
- FREE eBook – Make Money Simple Again
- Free Book – The Armchair Guide to Property Investing
- FREE MyWealth Portal & Start Your Financial Transformation Today! (includes Money SMARTS, Money FIT + Money STRETCH) – Fill in the form at the bottom of this page or Free Sign Up Here
If you’re finding yourself in a tight spot then please do not hesitate to reach out for help. That’s the first step to recovery. Here are some useful links that might help you take that step:
Here’s what we cover…
- 1:28 – Meet Bianca.
- 1:56 – What was money like when growing up?
- 3:14 – What were the observations that she learned from her mom?
- 6:46 – The “GREAT” transition to young adulthood!!
- 8:30 – “Hmm… Something doesn’t really add up…?”
- 9:11 – What was her motivation to get a second job?
- 9:55 – What is this…. a credit card?! (Uh oh…)
- 11:30 – The denial phase that felt like an insurmountable challenge
- 12:20 – What was the one thing Bianca thinks she has lost?
- 13:32 – THIS is the best thing you would do…
- 14:25 – Internal dialogues that were playing in her head
- 17:50 – What’s the best way to rip the band-aid off?
- 21:31 – The danger of looking for help online!
- 22:30 – Financial Peace: How does she plan to achieve this?
- 24:32 – Did you know this about Auckland, New Zealand?
- 27:18 – What can you learn by just observing your local community?
- 29:50 – Moving across the ditch!
- 30:45 – The 1st Property!! Saved a Deposit, Found the Property, Offer got accepted but…. LMI said no. (Huh?! But why?)
- 32:04 – So… What did they spend the deposit on instead?
- 32:50 – The defining moment in their journey
- 36:16 – Yes, it’s a money spreadsheet again
- 38:43 – When did they finally manage to buy their first home?
- 40:42 – Multitasking 101: Best Way to Learn!
- 44:34 – What is their next course of action towards Financial Peace?
- 46:13 – Her heartfelt message to her younger self and others
- 50:44 – How are things different now?
- 54:31 – What made her come on our Summer Series?
Keen to Get Started with Money SMARTS?
Fill in the form below and create your account on our Money SMARTS Platform now!
Already have an account? Log in here.