Alright, folks! It’s that time again… Podcast Day!
And today we’re bringing you PART 2 of our Summer Series on the Foundational Principles of Property Investing, featuring THE best bits of gold from our guests!
So if you’re interested in building a property portfolio in a tough market, learning the key elements of property investing or wouldn’t mind a handful of renovating tips to increase that capital growth……. then this episode’s got it all!
But before we jump in and tell you which FIVE GUESTS are featuring today, we thought we’d slap on a sticky note here that reads:
Remember: $5 is all you need to become a PICA Member!
At the end of the day, it’s important we come together and join forces in protecting our investments, livelihood and ability to determine our own future.
That said, let’s get on with today show!
Featuring in today’s episode include the following guests…
- Jane Slack Smith – from Episode 61
- Damian Collins – from Episode 73
- Veronica Morgan – from Episode 76
- Stuart Wemyss – from Episode 81
- Dr. Andrew Wilson – from Episode 87
Answering these questions:
- What is the Trident Strategy, and how can you use it to build your wealth?
- Why does investing for the long term matter?
- What do you need to consider when picking an investment grade location?
- Where are people incorrectly spending their money on when renovating?
- What is the “rule of thumb” to spend on a cosmetic renovation?
- Who is your target market if you’re “flipping” properties?
- How can you build a property portfolio after a boom?
- Why is it crucial to have the right strategy first?
- What is the one thing you need to do when structuring your loan?
- Why does a mortgage broker need to be a cash flow manager?
- What do you need to keep in mind if you’re buying in a rural area?
- What is the best predictor of the future?
- Why be positive about the property market/ investing in property?
- Is interest rate the only thing that matters?
- What will we see with the market correction?
- How do you know if you’re getting good advice?
- What property will always have demand, despite market conditions?
- What’s the Future of the Australian Property Market?