Folks, if there’s one thing we love… it’s a good TRANSFORMATION story!! And today’s guest had a transformation that seriously shocked us!
Here’s why this radical change was so impressive…
Today’s guest and #TPC listener Jordan Bill USED TO think, “He who dies with the most money wins”… AND he knows that being dragged to his dad’s worksite as a kid, and being asked to move all those bricks and straighten those nails taught him a valuable life lesson…
… Working hard pays off.
Jordan has grown to realise that a paycheck (even that $3 bucks he’d get from his dad as a kid to buy some mixed lollies) didn’t always end up with a bigger bank balance. PLUS he now gets that a bigger bank balance, especially when you’re in the ground, is NOT what property investing’s about. And neither is it about blowing your cash on… ah…nothing.
The crux of the story?
The backbone to Jordan’s transformation came from Money S.M.A.R.T.S. This system proved to him that elite money management wasn’t just about “land banking” all of your cash, OR letting it slip from your fingers in one live-for-the-moment swoop… elite money management was putting it to work so it could take care of his family and give him more of what he REALLY wanted.
It transformed his life, his family’s life and those little neurons in his brain…
Here’s what you’re in for…
- What money lessons did Jordan learn from his dad?
- How’d he get into property?
- How did he find his first home?
- What was it like to renovate and build it himself?
- Did the renovation on the property make an “it-was-worth-it” profit?
- What condition was the second property in?
- Did they get a return on this renovation?
- How did Jordan discover The Property Couch gold?
- What #1 Lesson did that teach him?
- Is it a good idea to have “secrets” from your advisor?
- Can you make changes to your wealth plan?
- What’s a “Money Blueprint”?
- What was Jordan’s first reaction to The Money SMARTS System?
- When did the transformation happen?
- Can you still afford private school if you invest in property?
- How much do they spend on discretionary spending with 2 kids?
- Do you need a HUGE income to invest in property?
- How important is a vision and education?
- How can you learn delayed gratification?
- Why will “a golden road” and a “why” make your dream a reality?
- Why does a rule-based money management system help to change behaviour?
- Why is property investing not JUST about property and money?
- Property Portfolio Plan: Why did they get one, how does it make them feel and what are Jordan and Belinda’s retirement targets and how are they getting there?
- How is property like a “family office”?
- Why did he join the Property Investors Council of Australia (PICA)?
- What’s Jordan seeing in his role at the bank?
- How can you navigate this credit crunch?
- What are Jordan’s key takeaways for YOU?
Missed earlier episodes in The Summer Series?
P.S. Don’t forget,
This 80-odd page document is the vault containing all the foundational tips and insights you need to be a successful investor.
Want a Free Copy of The Golden Highlights? You can get it here.