The transition into parenthood can be a difficult one with new priorities, greater expenses and less free time.
During this time, it’s no surprise that many parents start to search for security through that forever family home, however, with today’s tumultuous economy, high interest rates and heated property market, it’s no surprise that new parents are wondering how and if it’s even possible.
📈 How to negotiate a fair price on your family home
⚡Understand this 1 thing about Buyers Agents to reclaim your buying power
🏠 Know what matters to you! Learn how to identify your top 3 priorities in a property
🔥 How To Out-Smart Real Estate Agents
🤝 Why you should make the sold tag your best friend, and much more!
Tune in now folks!
- 0:00 – Why You Should Make The Sold Tag Your Best Friend
- 1:44 – The Big Property Question 😮
- 4:27 – How Bryce navigated early parenthood
- 5:55 – The auction that did NOT go according to plan…
- 8:33 – You’ve got to understand THIS about real estate agents
- 11:28 – Bryce’s Top #2 Tips for this listener!
- 13:20 – How to Negotiate a Fair Price for Your Family Home
- 17:06 – What you can do to increase your buying power
- 18:07 – What Are Your Top 3 Priorities?