There’s a lot happening in the world since Ben’s previous RBA update and unfortunately, there’s not a lot of great news out there from a geopolitical point of view.
Tune in to this episode where Ben unpacks three key themes for this month’s economic update:
- What does Russia’s invasion of Ukraine mean for the global economy?
- When will the first rate rise be?
- How will the reopening of international borders affect the Australian economy?
Plus, Ben also includes his latest news and commentary on…
- The Russia-Ukraine War and its impact on Global economy
- Current imposed sanctions on Russia
- Equity market updates
- Economic updates for other world economies
- RBA’s standpoint on inflation and wage growth and their next rate change
- What impact will the reopening of the international border have on the Australian Economy?
- And heaps more!
DISCLAIMER: This podcast is general information only and is an opinion comment by Ben Kingsley. The information contained in this video is for Australian residents only. The information does not take into account the particular investment objectives or financial situation of any potential viewer. It does not constitute, and should not be relied on as, financial or investment advice or recommendations (expressed or implied) and it should not be used as an invitation to take up any investments or investment services. No investment decision or activity should be undertaken on the basis of this information without first seeking qualified and professional advice.
The Property Couch, its employees or contractors do not represent or guarantee that the information is accurate or free from errors or omissions and therefore provide no warranties or guarantees. The Property Couch disclaims any and all duty of care in relation to the information and liability for any reliance on investment decisions, claiming the use or guidance of this publication or information contained within it.
For more information, please visit: http://thepropertycouch.com.au