We’re getting real on the Couch today, folks. So if you’re in the mood for some solid learning, serious authenticity and a powerful view into what it’s like to be on the chair opposite us (or any other professional advisor), today is YOUR Day!
Because in this episode we are introducing a very, very special guest (in more ways than one)…. someone who has personally reached out, sat down and met with one of our advisors…. Karla C.
Except Karla…. she didn’t like what we had to say!
Well, this is where the power of vulnerability comes in………
[Two words that come to mind: “Profound change.”]
Full disclosure: We normally avoid mentioning our company, folks….. but we’re huge believers in Karla’s story and its benefit to you is too great for us to hold back! Plus, Karla’s “tell all” is a gift needed for life, not just property investment.
Before we unfold the layers of vulnerability though, just a little shout out to those of you WHO LIVE IN SYDNEY & WANT TO WORK WITH US! We’re after experienced Property Investment Advisors, Mortgage Brokers, Financial Planners and, just maybe, Accountants! So if you’re all about helping others, influencing positive and profound change to people’s lives, and the idea of a challenging and rewarding role makes you ticklish with excitement ….. wow us with your resume & cover letter here!
You’re going to hear:
- An honest, vulnerable and authentic view from a client’s eyes (and mind)
- The difference between expectation and reality
- How to pivot your mindset to create profound change
- Why being told “what you want to hear” can be more harmful than helpful
- If we get advice on our own portfolios……..
- The Dos and Don’ts of Property Investing
- How to know if you’re ready for professional advice?
- The fine line between a dream and a reality check!
- What’s worse: procrastination or a bad property investment decision?
- How to make a mental decision to move forward
- Bryce and Ben’s “light globe moments” in their own journey!
- Why a wrong decision(s) can set you back 10 years!
- The importance of timing the market and doing the research
- Powerful, powerful bullet point — Karla’s key learnings
- Some education tips you can try at home
- How to choose an advisor wisely
- What are the tangible benefits of changing your thinking?
p.s. Really want to learn more about the service that the guys were chatting about? Click here to learn more about Empower Wealth’s Property Investment Advice services.