Feel Good February is even better with a Feel Good Podcast, folks! So, that’s exactly what we’ve got in store for you today: The episode to get rid of the “mood funk” 🙂
In other words: it’s a mindset, business success and property story all rolled into one holistic show!
If that doesn’t make you feel good, our guest, Emily Hazell of Serotonin Eatery, Exercise and Education will give you the fresh tips to get there!
To clear any confusion: Serotonin is often referred to as “The Happiness Hormone.”
Emily, with a Double Degree in Architecture and Graphic Design behind her, is the founder of the world’s first Happiness Centre — an eatery with an entire menu and physical space designed to increase your serotonin levels! … but Emily didn’t get this idea from being happy — she’d struggled with mood swings, depression and anxiety in her earlier years, and sourced a natural solution that wouldn’t require a prescription.
How does the property investment stuff fit in?
Listen to find out. (And learn how Emily saved $500 every week for 10 years!)
[ QUICK INTERRUPTION ]
*** We’re doing Facebook Live Q&A! They run for 15 minutes, either on your lunch break or on your commute home. Download our Money Smarts to be notified when they’re happening. ***
So, what can you learn from today’s show?
- How can you stabilise your health and mood with serotonin and increase overall happiness?
- What are the challenges and lessons learnt along the way when starting a business?
- How did the power of investing fund her business?
- Why are your habits that are stopping you from “getting things done”?
- How did Emily nail asset selection and apply it to her business?
- What little things can you do to increase your serotonin levels?
- Why is knowing your “personal mission” important for mastering your mindset?
- The power of turning a negative into a positive!
- Lifestyle drivers and how that relates to suburb gentrification
- How can investing in a financial planner grow your money?
- Is investing in Airbnb a good investment?
- What are the challenges and innovations of investing in Airbnb
- What do you need to know about goal-setting and planning?
- Are you doing something now that is a “tax on tomorrow’s happiness”?
- How do you back yourself?
- Why do you need to get a network and support behind you, even if you’re going it alone?
Looking for the rest of the Serotonin Formula that Emily mentioned on the show? Click here to find out more!