If there’s one thing COVID-19 has taught us, it’s this… “Job Security is Everything”. But if we think about it… is it really?!
Sure, the global pandemic – the “X-factor” event – caught quite a few of us (well all of us, really) off guard… but it became quickly obvious that life was interrupted for folks at VERY diverse levels.
Cue: Income Security.
Yep, Income Security looks and feels a whole lot different than just having a job to show up to. In fact, we vouch for the fact that it is the #1 Most Important Thing to focus your energy on if you want financial peace… EVEN during the most uncertain of times. ‘Cos now that a real-world “X-Factor” event has indeed struck, folks are left in in two distinct camps – 1.) folks who can take advantage when opportunity strikes… and, 2.) folks who MUST learn from what’s just happened!!
So, today we are diving deep on how to create a Passive Income WITHOUT having to buy heaps of properties, sacrifice your weekends knocking down walls or live off two-noodles for the rest of your life (who on earth wants to do that?!)
And while we still maintain that the “Best Time to Buy” is when your cashflows allow… we’re going to let you in on the little known tip about the 2020’s that you might not know about (hint: great news if you want to invest in property 😉!)
We reckon’ this episode will help to set you up, stay the course and, ultimately, end up with that income security that’ll see you through any of life’s curveballs!
Psst…. Wanna learn EXACTLY How You Can Build A Multimillion-Dollar Property Portfolio That Creates $2,000 A Week In Passive Income???
Introducing The Property Couch’s FIRST EVER Online Course….
Looking for the link? https://thepropertycouch.com.au/startandbuild
Free Stuff Mentioned
- Donate to the Big Freeze 2020 here >
- Your Binge Guide – The Best Bits of The First 20 Episodes
- CLICK HERE to Find ALL of our Free Stuff (the “Free Stuff” section Ben mentioned)
- Facebook Live: Why $2,000 per week?
What we cover in today’s episode:
- What’s the major difference between Job Security & Income Security?
- How many properties does it take to create a passive income?
- Tips to increase your surplus cash
- The most regrettable mistakes we’ve seen people make with money
- How to “reset” what’s most important to you so you always get what you want (while also making sure the future’s also taken care of)
- What if you CAN’T afford to invest in property?
- What is projected to happen in 2020?!
- How many people get keys to new homes every single day?
- Inside the new HomeBuilder scheme: the $25,000 grant for new builds and renovations
- How can you invest in property without impacting the family budget?
- Why are we so passionate about YOU creating a passive income for life?
- How to create a winning property investor’s mindset
P.S. Yeww, footy’s back!
P.P.S. Your Start and Build Online Course: https://thepropertycouch.com.au/startandbuild
And of course..
If you’re worried about your finances or if you have no clarity on your cash flow position, we strongly recommend you to organise your finances now. It’s more important than ever to have a clear view, down to the exact cent, on how much you’re spending each month and how much surplus you’ve got. If you don’t know it, then log in to your Money SMARTS Platform here and update the numbers.
Don’t have an account yet? Create your free access below and we’ll also send you an e-copy of the instruction manual which is also our best-seller book, Make Money Simple Again. Just fill in the form below and we’ll email it to you right away.