The process of building wealth is like operating a bulldozer…
What do we mean by that?
Well, a bulldozer comes with a few levers that you’ll need to push and pull to make sure that it’s doing what it’s meant to do. Likewise, when it comes to building your property portfolio, there are “Four Foundational Levers” that you’ll need to adjust to achieve your own specific and unique end goal.
And the faster you can adjust each of these levers, the quicker you’ll get to your goal.
To put this into perspective… Let’s say you’re building a house. First, you’d start with the number of rooms you need (the floor plan), then it’s size (the measurements), then the engineering (how it’s going to be built) and, finally, what it’s going to be built from (building materials). Without these things you can’t build the house as you planned to build it, right? Not to mention, if you changed just one of these things you automatically affect the other three.
And, yes, the same applies when you’re building wealth. You need ALL four levers and if you adjust one you impact ALL the rest….
So. What are the Four Levers when it comes to building wealth? And why are these so important for a property investor?!
Listen now to find out.
Don’t forget, get further insights and “play along at home” by picking up a FREE physical copy of our book here: http://www.thearmchairguide.com.au/
Here’s a bit of what we cover in today’s episode…
- The Four Foundational Levers To Financial Peace and How They Work Together
- How To Use The Four Foundational Levers To Align Your Passive Income Target With Your Current Circumstance
- How can you PLAN your property portfolio?
- Why won’t a “Cookie-Cutter” approach cut it?
- How do you work out how much money you’ll need to retire?
- WHEN should you start earning the passive income?
- What’s the difference between discretionary and essential spending?
- How much do kids cost?!
- Free Book – The Armchair Guide To Property Investing: How to Retire on $2,000 A Week (please just pay for postage – we’ll pay for the book and send it anywhere in Australia for you.)
- The Property Couch Podcast – The Insider’s Guide to Property Finance and Money Management (This is Australia’s #1 Property Podcast with over 307+ episodes that features HEAPS of simple and actionable frameworks, countless interviews with the best minds in the Australian property and finance industry and a ridiculous number of free resources to help you at any stage of the property investment journey)
Episodes from The Property Couch to Further Support You…
- Episode 072 | Dumb things people do with their Money!
- Episode 295 | How To Reach The Summit: Achieving $2K Per Week in Passive Income – Q&A
- Episode 200 | Paul Clitheroe – Timeless Wisdom from the Original “Money” Guru