Folks, feeling a bit scared to take that necessary “leap of faith” on the property market?
If you do, it’s not your fault. In fact… it’s actually pretty normal!!
So, we’ve taken a leaf out of last week’s episode where we answered some of your questions on the BIGGEST CHALLENGES you’re having in a market downturn…and we’re going to dive in on the fear and uncertainty piece! Because a little bit of fear is normal… but if it gets in the way of you and your future, it becomes a BIG, BIG problem.
To help you out, today we’ve got SIX Lessons for you (straight off the bat) as well as a whole bunch of listener concerns we’re going to unpack so you know the best way forward to make the leap, stay the course, handle the Government changes, hold down the fort, invest in a market downturn and much, much more!
Before we give you the specifics, just a quick shout out that we have an Encore Webinar happening TOMORROW, Friday 15th @ 2PM, 12th March 2019!!
Also, ONLY ONE WEEK LEFT to Get 20% DISCOUNT on SELL or HOLD
Use this discount code: TPC20
Today’s Lecture Notes…
- How to avoid market noise
- How to combat analysis paralysis
- Are you too old to invest in property?
- Should you focus on paying down your debt or investing?
- Can you balance capital growth and yield?
- How can you make sure your cashflow doesn’t dry out?
- How do you work out what investment strategy you need?
- Should you buy BEFORE or AFTER the election?
- How can you get finance in the current lending environment?
- What’s the update on Mortgage Brokers’ trail commissions?
- What should you do if you’ve bought an Off the Plan Property?