It’s that time again for our Monthly Wrap Up with Nerida Conisbee, Chief Economist for REA Group!
So… It’s an interesting one this month folks! Let’s cut to the chase. Here are some cut points that you might want to tune in to!
- 0:44 – What’s new with the US-CHINA Trade War? Is it coming to an end?
- 3:29 – Should you be panicking with the recent media headlines?
- 5:32 – How Trump’s Tweets are affecting the US Economy?
- 8:18 – What’s the current state of housing in Regional Australia? Are regional investing a better option than it used to be?
- 13:42 – Why Gold Coast is an interesting spot at the moment?
- 16:25 – Which data measurements does REA Group get the most complaint about and should you rely on it?
- 22: 28 – What’s RBA going to do tomorrow?! Will there be another cut? What’s happening to the Fiscal Policies?
- 27:57 – Are haunted houses popular? 😨
Plus, The Top Performing Properties from the month:
- The Most Viewed Rental Property
- The Most Viewed Residential
- The Most Expensive Property Sold
- The Most Viewed Property Going To Auction This Weekend
Want to see these properties? Click here to View the Properties (all are in the Comments section)
P.S. Want more episode on asset selection?