Folks, did you know that almost all of us have buried “bad feels” about money lurking somewhere inside us?? And this contributes — rather significantly — to how we spend and earn our hard earned money… whether we’re aware of it or not!
Ah-huh…. That long-forgotten moment you witnessed when you were five?? … Still remembered! The way your parents spoke about money?? Still remembered! Basically, your psych has stored all your money stories somewhere… and these little tell-tales resurface at the best and worst of times. Say, when you’re putting yet another thing on credit… or refusing to spend a single dollar more than simply surviving. This stuff is not “woo-woo” either folks — it’s legit, and it impacts how each of us responds to and values money… the devil is just in our unique details!
And if there’s one woman who knows ALL about this, it’s a certain someone who wrote a book called —let’s be honest, you’ve probably heard about it — Get Rich Lucky Bitch.
Yep!! Joining us today is Money Mindset Mentor Denise Duffield-Thomas of LuckyBitch.com — aka the woman inspiring, mostly but not exclusively, other women on their very real “money blocks” and how to ditch their fears and simply get on with creating true wealth!! She’s a savvy (but “unbusy”) entrepreneur and the well-respected author of, yes, Get Rich Lucky Bitch as well as Lucky Bitch and most recently, Chillpreneur — the latter, which lets you in on the new rules for creating success, freedom and abundance on your terms!
Now… as two middle-aged fellas who are quick to admit we don’t have all the answers, we’ve gotta hand it to Denise — she, quite literally, is on the money here!! Obviously, we see A LOT of bad money managers and, sure, we’ve got our Money SMARTS Platform to solve this….. but today’s episode is a real eye-opener into WHY people are bad managers and how we (yep… women and men) can reach our absolute potential without lingering on the jitter-bugs from our past!
And folks … you can’t beat an expert in their field who’s “smoking what they’re selling”!!! So, let’s just say… Denise is CLEAR proof of this! Soon you’ll hear just how well her money story’s working out for her … and how you can steal her secrets to success!
Before we crack open the gold, if you’re looking for Julia Hartman’s “Property Tax Pack” that we released last week, you can DOWNLOAD the full Property Tax Q & A from Ep 226 and Ep 228 HERE
Also, Denise has kindly gifted us a copy of Get Rich Lucky Bitch AND her newly-released, Chillpreneur, so if you’re keen to be the Lucky Winner of BOTH BOOKS — Tell us Your #1 Money Block Here for Your Chance to Win!
Here’s what you’ll learn….
- How did she come up with the title, Get Rich Lucky Bitch?
- What’s the backstory behind the book?
- How can beliefs about money shape the way you manage money?
- What’s the very first thing we first learn about money?
- What happened in Denise’s 20s?
- How can you work out if you’ve learnt negative money lessons?
- Why do you need to explore what motivates you?
- When did Denise’s fascination with money first start?
- What were Bryce and Ben’s money beliefs growing up?
- What’s the guy who created Twisties got to do with all this?
- Is the “work hard” hustle culture really serving us?
- What holds people back from achieving their wealth goals?
- What are the problems of generational wealth?
- Which generation is more likely to lose it all?
- How can accountability and responsibility
- What’s Denise’s quote on money? 😉
- How can you teach your kids about money?
- Why’s the amount of money you earn not the main priority?
- What has Denise learnt from investing in property?
- How many types of “money personalities” are there?
- Which money personality do YOU have?
- What day brings up a lot of money blocks for people?
- What does breaking and rebuilding money habits looks like?
- Can affirmations help to make you money?