Andrew Bogut, NBA superstar & Australia’s greatest basketball player, is here!
Alright, folks — we promised an international sports star to end our month of Awe-Guest — and we are really excited to announce that he’s here!
Yep, let’s not hide it. We are entirely pumped for this show!
Because not only is Andrew a basketball legend — he won the NBA championship with the Golden State Warriors in 2014 – 2015, playing with THE biggest names and best athletes in the world, and even represented Australia at two Olympics with the Boomers — but also Andrew is a highly effective investor himself, savvy with his millions AND (we feel very proud about this) is a regular listener of The Property Couch!
The 7ft tall talent gives us insights into the world of NBA (and what it’s literally like to break a leg in his first game with the Cleveland Cavaliers this year), how he set up his investment portfolio and what’s in store after basketball:
- Firstly, how on earth did this internationally known sports star end up on The Couch?
- What’s life like as an NBA player?
- What do the financial future and investment mindset really look like for most NBA players?
- His experience with some of the Financial “Snakes” out there
- Why is an NBA player interested in suburb development and gentrification?
- Investing in supercars and commercial properties
- How important are trust funds?
- How was money spoken of when Andrew was a kid — did this shape how he sees his future?
- Aside from the hype, what does an NBA schedule really look like?
- Let’s be rule: who is the best player in the league?
Also, Andrew did a walk through our office … hilarious to see the size difference, even for our tallest members.
The Stig (hiding from the spotlight in true Stiggy style) didn’t stand a chance!