AND IT’S FINALLY HERE!!
Happy Australia Day and thank you to all you who had supported us for the past 99 episodes! It has been an incredible journey, and we are very grateful and amazed at how far we’ve come. This is just the beginning, and we promise you that for the next 100 episodes, we are definitely going bigger and better! With new segments, more case studies, guests interviews and innovative data research platform (spoiler alerts!), all we can say for now is, sit tight and buckle up for the ride. 😉
So to celebrate our 100th episode, we are ‘unpacking’ some of the tips and frameworks that we’ve chat about previously. Below are the links to the highlighted episodes:
- Ep 86 (Does All Property Double In Value?): No man with an experience is ever at the mercy of a man with a theory.
- Ep 18 (What is a Buyers Agent and Do You Need One?) : Your investment property is a Bricks and Mortar Bank Account
- Ep 5 (Four Pillars of Mastery – Asset Selection) : 80% Location, 20% Property
- Ep 24 (Seven Habits of Highly Effective Property Investors) : You won’t achieve Financial Freedom unless you take a step forward to make it happen.
- Ep 99 (Q&A – Tips For Investing Late In Life, Selling Your Home, Fixing A Downward Portfolio Spiral and more) : Happiness comes from Big Rocks in the Jar.
- Ep 62 (Does the Great Australian Dream still exist?) : You can outsource the implementation but don’t outsource the understanding.
Once again, thank you, and we look forward to the next 100! 🙂
PS: If you are planning to come to the Melbourne Property Buyer Expo 2017, make sure to use our discount code (TPC2017) for a free pass! Click here to get the tickets
And as always, if you like this episode (The Property Couch UNPACKED!), don’t forget to rate us on our iTunes channel (The Property Couch Podcast) and our Facebook page. Any questions or ideas? Feel free to drop us your thoughts here: http://tpcaustralia.wpengine.com/topics/