Part two with Damien Cooley, Australia’s most respected auctioneers and the face of Cooley Auctions, On top of his Australian record—see part 1— he has an uncountable number of industry trophies tucked under that orange tie—winning the 2015 & 2013 Auctioneer of the Year at the Real Estate Business Awards for example—and has performed auctions on other reality TV series, including The Renovators, Under The Hammer, Hot Auctions and Selling Houses Australia.
Oh, and you might have heard this in Part One that just two years ago, Cooley Auctions delivered up to 6000 auctions in the same year. So Damien definitely knows his stuff.
What are you waiting for? Get the insider’s guide to:
- Which avoidable mistakes buyers make
- How to win at auction, just by observing the mood of buyers
- Which bidding tactics work and which ones absolutely don’t
- What the Five Second Rule is
- What a Flexible Buyers Strategy looks like
- How the auction process differs between Victoria and NSW
- Is there a shift in buyers’ sentiment in Sydney’s property market?
If you like this podcast: “Does The Guy With The Most Money Always Win At Auction? – Chat with Damien Cooley”, don’t forget to rate us on our iTunes channel (The Property Couch Podcast) and our Facebook page. If you have any questions or ideas, feel free to drop us your thoughts here: http://tpcaustralia.wpengine.com/topics/