That’s right, folks!
We first heard Chris’s power of mindset and “Useful Belief” in Episode 113 | Why Positive Thinking Doesn’t Work … and, in Bryce’s email shout out, you mentioned you’d benefit from having Chris back on…
Boy, are we glad you did!
For those who missed the episode or need a refresher, Chris Helder is a certified practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Public Speaker and author of Cut The Noise, Useful Belief and The Ultimate Book of Influence. He’s one of the highest booked speakers and his message is seriously impactful (and useful).
Today, he’s talking about: Better Results, Less Guilt.
Why? We’re bombarded by “news” every. single. day.
Media. Social Media. Marketing. Almost everywhere we look………..
So, how do we cut the noise?
You’ll get answers to:
- How do you filterer out distraction to achieve better results?
- What is “10 Seconds of Guilt” and how can it help you?
- Why do you need an “exit” strategy?
- Can you use the power of presence to become more effective?
- What are The 6 Important Things in Life, and what do you need to remember about them?
- Is multitasking a good thing?
- Why is it important to ask for advice?
- What happened in Disneyland that taught Chris A LOT?
- Why should you quit being a perfectionist?
- What are the 3 questions you should ask yourself if you’re feeling guilty?
- Why do you need a “win strategy” and how do you get it?
- What are the 3 distinct categories to frame what you do?
- What are the 3 words you need to remember to action success in 2018?
- What’s wrong with living in a “The Ribbon World”?
- How can you apply all of this to property investing??
And stay around till Ben’s Did You Know too! There’s be some interesting discussion around the recent volatility in the stock exchange. 😉
p.s. You can purchase all of Chris Helder’s book via his website: http://www.chrishelder.com/
p.p.s. Looking for Brene Brown’s Ted Talk on the Power of Vulnerability? Watch it here.
Want regular updates and exclusive freebies? Join our tribe when you download The Money SMARTS System.