Spring has sprung! And it’s the selling season, indeed. Properties look more beautiful — the lawn is luscious, the sun’s out, there are flowers all around … these all tickle your emotions, charming a lot of buyers to come out and bid. And pay an emotional price too — a lot more than the property is worth!
So how do you make sure you knock out all the competition AND still buy the property at a price you can afford?
In this episode, the boys explain the 7 tips to Buying in Spring to make sure you, as a property investor, succeed!
Bryce and Ben discuss:
- Why is Spring the selling season?
- The importance of a vendor’s motivations and which ones could get you a cheaper price (you can listen to The Four D Words here)
- What to look out for before you make an offer
- How AND when to make a knockout offer
- How to outsmart a real estate agent by not being smart
- What do you need to say to a real estate agent?
- What type of buyer do you need to be in Spring?
- When does the negation actually start and how do you negotiate to win?
- What to do (and what to not do) at Open For Inspections
- How do you find out what a property is really worth?
- The power of having a Plan B and why you need it in a negotiation?
- First Home Buyer Tips and how real estate agents use your words against you.
Don’t forget to check out this month’s Money Magazine on Where to Invest $10k! There are tips and advice from 8 Property Experts and TPC Listeners will find one particularly familiar face too. 😉
And if you are interested in the research tool Bryce and Ben mentioned in the podcast, here’s the link to it: Find out more about LocationScore here.