It’s the second week into the new year, and we’ve got yet another exciting and information-packed episode for you today. Joining Bryce and Ben on another online interview podcast is Property Journalist and Review Editor of Domain, Jennifer Duke (@JennieDuke). Today the duo and their special guest who “lives and breathes property” discuss Jen’s professional background and how she got into property journalism, the breadth of topics there are to discuss around property, as well as how being a property journalism shows you a more personal aspect of property investing. Further to this, they also discuss the following areas:
- What motivated her to join journalism and to specialise in finance and property
- How does she decipher all the media headlines and form an opinion on the property market
- The controversy she faces in her career as a reporter
- What is it like to write for Domain
- Her most interesting and shocking story that she has reported on
- How important it is to find credible and trustworthy sources for her articles when reporting to her readers
- What the best and the most ostentatious properties she has ever seen are
- The future of the newspaper in an ever-growing digital world
ps: Don’t forget to tag your friends for our Episode 100 Giveaways! Only 2 more weeks to go!
If you like this podcast: “Unpacking Property Media Headlines – Chat with Jennifer Duke, Property Journalist and Review Editor of Domain”, don’t forget to rate us on our iTunes channel (The Property Couch Podcast) and our Facebook page. If you have any questions or ideas, feel free to drop us your thoughts here: http://tpcaustralia.wpengine.com/topics/.