Happy Podcast Day folks! Aside from growing our moustaches for Movember, this week we’ve also been growing a ripper episode for you **drum roll please** …
Today, we’re giving you the 10 Reasons Why You’re Not Rich Yet!!!
(Now, we’ll be honest, we’re not huge fans of the word “rich” — we prefer the term ‘financially free’, but you get the gist.)
So why haven’t you got the money you thought you’d have by now? When is the suitcase of cash finally going to land at your feet? Is it something you might be doing/not doing?
Yep, this one just might make you have a long, hard look at yourself (in a nurturing way, of course). Because there are TEN reasons — a few of which you might be doing now — that are blocking your shot at financial freedom.
Speaking of finances, if you help us donate to Movember with a $25 donation or more we will give you a FREE SIGNED COPY OF OUR BEST SELLER BOOK! Yep, we’ll cover the cost of the postage and, guess what … The book’s worth more than $25. AND donations above $2 are tax deductible! 3 wins. You, a good cause and us MoBros!!
How do you do it?
- Go to our Mo’s Team Page here and donate $25 or more.
- Once you’ve done it, let us know by commenting on this Facebook Post here.
- We’ll send you the book. Easy!
AND if we hit our target of raising $5,000 for Movember, Ben has promised to create a FREE WEBINAR on Working Out Your Retirement Gap! But we need to hit the $5,000 mark to make him prioritise this. Remember, it’s for a great cause (and you get to see the guys look ridiculous for another 2 weeks)!
Alright, where’s the money at? (What you can expect in today’s show.)
- The mistake Bryce made in his twenties, which you might be making now
- Is there more to wealth than never spending?
- The power of compounding right now
- Why you shouldn’t just budget for it.
- How to get the best out of a Buyers Agent so they make you more money
- The choices rich people make that you can make too
- Why the moving parts of your cash flow have a lot to do with it
- How long will it take until you’re rich?
- What can you learn from Roger Federer and Qantas?
- Can you get rich just by thinking about it?
- The balancing act you need to master
- The bad advice you’re listening to that’s stealing your money!
- How do wealthy people think about debt?
Remember: Money’s not everything. And you can experience huge wealth in helping others! Donate to Movember here.