If you are new to property investment, don’t you want to know what the sophisticated property investors are doing? Why would you want to reinvent the wheels? It will certainly save you more time and money if you understand the norms and fundamentals from those who have already experienced the journey. So this time on The Property Couch podcast, our hosts will be discussing the practices of a sophisticated property investor.
Their discussion will be based on the recently released PIPA Annual Investor Sentiment Survey. It’s the only sentiment survey for property investors in Australia and has a unique sample of Australia’s property investment community. Distributed via PIPA’s extensive investor networks, it provides a rich insight into the views of Australia’s investors.
Some of the key findings discussed in this episode are:
- What do investors feel about the long-term merits of real estate?
- Does negative gearing really matter?
- What kind of dwellings are the sophisticated property investor going for?
- How much attention are they giving to the property market cycle?
- Where do they get their advice from?
Tune in to start listening!
Free resources mentioned in this podcast:
- 2016 Annual Investor Sentiment Survey – Download here
- Webinar with Bryce Holdaway and Jane Slack-Smith on Renovating an Ugly Duckling – Register here
- FREE Tickets to the Sydney Property Buyer Expo (Coupon code: PBE16BRYHOL) – Get them here
If you like this podcast: “Do you think like a sophisticated Property Investor?”, don’t forget to rate us on our iTunes channel (The Property Couch Podcast) and our Facebook page. If you have any questions or ideas, feel free to drop us your thoughts here: http://tpcaustralia.wpengine.com/topics/